Keto Chocolate Hearts ♥️
Nothing says "I love you" more than some dessert...especially healthy dessert! Forget the traditional desserts and make your sweetheart sugar-free Chocolate Hearts 💕ONLY 2 net grams of carbs per serving!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
ZoRaw Protein Dark Chocolate bar
|1.5 cup||Unsweetened shredded coconut|
|1.5 Tbsp||Coconut Oil|
|1/4 Cup||Chopped unsweetened dried cranberries|
|2 Tbsp||Coconut butter|
|2 Tbsp||Powdered Erythritol|
- Chop up dried cranberries and combine with shredded coconut in bowl.
- Melt coconut oil and mix in powdered erythritol.
- Pour mixture over coconut and cranberries. Mix until incorporated.
- Add in coconut butter.
- Melt ZoRaw chocolate bar over double boiler or in microwave in 10 second increments.
- Use heart shaped silicone baking moulds. Pour is small amount of melted chocolate. Freeze until hardened (~ 5 mins).
- Add layer of coconut mixture. Freeze for 5-10 minutes.
- Add second layer of melted chocolate to cover coconut mixture and freeze for 15-30 min guess until fully hardened. Remove from moulds and enjoy.
Serving Size: Per 1 Heart
Calories 222 cal
Total Fat 19 g
Saturated Fat 5.5 g
Trans Fat 0 g
|Total Carbohydrates 10.5 g|
Dietary Fiber 5 g
Eyrthritol 2 g
Sugars 3 g
Protein 4 g